Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Worcester and Framingham
Are you overwhelmed with credit card debt, medical bills, car payments?
The Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. is here to help you. Bankruptcy
may be the best option for you if you find yourself with overwhelming
debt and no way of being able to repay it. Our caring attorney can help
you get a new start on your life.
The law provides individuals struggling with overwhelming debt an opportunity
to have their debt discharged and get a fresh start in their financial
life. There are several types of bankruptcy filings, one of which will
be the right one for you. With the help of an experienced
Worcester Bankruptcy Law Attorney, you will be able to confront the situation and move forward with your
life. Contact the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. to review your specific
situation so that we may adequately direct you in the best course of action
for you to take.
Take back control of your financial circumstances!
We know facing bankruptcy is a difficult decision. However, the consequences
of not handling your finances can be much worse. Once the correct legal
procedure is determined for you, you will discover that it will eventually
turn your situation around and allow you to begin to rebuild your financial
stability. The following are some of the types of bankruptcy possibilities
open to you:
Chapter 7 filing allows you to:
- Discharge unsecured bank loans and/or credit cards
- Immediately stop harassing collection calls
- Eliminate overdue medical bills
- Eliminate certain tax problems
- Eliminate certain court judgments
- End wage garnishments
- Release frozen bank accounts
- Stop harassing collections calls
- Keep your car, home and all your other assets
Chapter 11 is for businesses and individuals and allows you to:
- Find Protection from Creditors and Tax Levies
- End Creditor collections
- Reduce Monthly Operating Expenses
- Restructure your debt to a manageable level
- Prevent foreclosure of valuable real estate property long enough to either
sell or develop the property.
Chapter 12 is primarily for family farmers and is a hybrid between a Chapter 11 and
Chapter 13 bankruptcy. It provides similar legal options, however you
must meet certain eligibility to qualify.
Chapter 13 allows you to:
- Make a reasonable monthly payment based on your income and expenses, not
on your debt
- Save your home from foreclosure
- Completely eliminate second mortgages and equity lines and keep your home
- Retain all your assets
- Stop harassing collection calls
Many bankruptcy attorneys in Worcester, MA such as Robert Kovacs, understand
that every case is unique. As you can see, whatever your situation is,
there is a legal option to assist you. The bankruptcy lawyer from the
Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. would like the opportunity to meet
with you and discuss your situation. Then together we will be able to
determine the best way to proceed for you, bringing the most reasonable
resolution to you, your family and your future. Once we carefully review
your financial situation we will be able to properly advise you regarding
the type of bankruptcy filing you may be eligible for. Contact our office
to find out what you qualify for.
Contact a Worcester Bankruptcy Law Attorney from the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. to assist you with bankruptcy
filing and debt collection.