Bankruptcy Attorney Serving Worcester and Framingham
Are you overwhelmed with credit card debt, medical bills, car payments?
The Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. is here to help you. Bankruptcy may be the best option for you if you find yourself with overwhelming debt and no way of being able to repay it. Our caring attorney can help you get a new start on your life.
The law provides individuals struggling with over whelming debt an opportunity to have their debt discharged and get a fresh start in their financial life. There are several types of bankruptcy filings, one of which will be the right one for you. With the help of an experienced Worcester Framingham Bankruptcy Law Attorney, you will be able to confront the situation and move forward with your life. Contact the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. to review your specific situation so that we may adequately direct you in the best course of action for you to take.
Worcester Framingham Bankruptcy Lawyer Serving Worcester and Middlesex County
We know facing bankruptcy is a difficult decision. However, the consequences of not handling your finances can be much worse. Once the correct legal procedure is determined for you, you will discover that it will eventually turn your situation around and allow you to begin to rebuild your financial stability. The following are some of the types of bankruptcy possibilities open to you:
Chapter 7 filing allows you to:
- Discharge unsecured bank loans and/or credit cards
- Immediately stop harassing collection calls
- Eliminate overdue medical bills
- Eliminate certain tax problems
- Eliminate certain court judgments
- End wage garnishments
- Release frozen bank accounts
- Stop harassing collections calls
- Keep your car, home and all your other assets
Chapter 11 is for businesses and individuals and allows you to:
- Prevent foreclosure of valuable real estate property long enough to either sell or develop the property.
- Protection from Creditors and Tax Levies
- End Creditor collections
- Reduce Monthly Operating Expenses
- Restructure your debt to a manageable level
Chapter 12 is primarily for family farmers and is a hybrid between a Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. It provides similar legal options, however you must meet certain eligibility to qualify.
Chapter 13 allows you to:
- Make a reasonable monthly payment based on your income and expenses, not on your debt
- Save your home from foreclosure
- Completely eliminate second mortgages and equity lines and keep your home
- Retain all your assets
- Stop harassing collection calls
Many bankruptcy attorneys in Worcester, MA such as Robert Kovacs, understand that every case is unique. As you can see, whatever your situation is, there is a legal option to assist you. The bankruptcy lawyer from the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. would like the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your situation. Then together we will be able to determine the best way to proceed for you, bringing the most reasonable resolution to you, your family and your future. Once we carefully review your financial situation we will be able to properly advise you regarding the type of bankruptcy filing you may be eligible for. Contact our office to find out what you qualify for.
Contact a Worcester Framingham Bankruptcy Law Attorney from the Law Office of Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. to assist you with bankruptcy filing and debt collection.