Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. Esq.
Attorney Robert Kovacs was born, raised and continues to live in Worcester County, Massachusetts. He is deeply imbedded in the community and wants to see Worcester and Central Massachusetts thrive. Mr. Kovacs specializes his legal practice in the areas of Bankruptcy and Family Law, including divorces, modifications, custody and support.
Mr. Kovacs volunteers many hours each year to provide free or low cost legal serves through local nonprofit legal service clinics in and around Worcester.
Mr. Kovacs and his wife Kelly are the proud parents of three children with whom they enjoy many outdoor activities including skiing and hiking.
- Bachelor of Arts, Fairfield University
- Jurist Doctor, The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States Tax Court
- Federal District Court, District of Massachusetts
Pro Bono Activities and Associations:
- Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts
- Volunteer Lawyers Service Project
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Section
- Section on Poor and Homelessness
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Business Law Section