When Should I Consider Bankruptcy?
If you are tired of dealing with harassing creditor calls and letters, and if you are worried about your family’s financial security, bankruptcy can give you the opportunity you need to get your financial affairs back in order. With a legal professional to help you avoid missteps and take full advantage of this debt relief, you may be able to quickly reach a fresh start and begin rebuilding your credit.
If any of these describe your circumstances, bankruptcy may be a powerful financial solution:
- Facing foreclosure or eviction
- Behind on mortgage payments
- Behind on first and second mortgages
- Using one credit card to pay another
- Making minimum monthly payments
- Maxed out on credit cards
- Recently lost your job or had reduced hours