Robert W. Kovacs, Jr. Esq.
Worcester Bankruptcy Attorney
Born and raised in Worcester County, Attorney Robert Kovacs is passionate about helping his community thrive. To this end, he always strives to offer exceptional legal services. He is so committed to the community's success that he often provides free or low-cost legal services through various non-profit clinics around the Worcester area.
Mr. Kovacs and his wife Kelly are the proud parents of three children. They can often be found outdoors with their family, enjoying hiking, skiing, and other activities.
Attorney Kovacs handles all types of cases, including bankruptcy, personal injury, criminal defense, and family law. In numerous years serving Worcester County, his firm has helped hundreds of families and individuals navigate the most difficult legal situations. Attorney Kovacs is a Board Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyer in Massachusetts.
- Bachelor of Arts, Fairfield University
- Jurist Doctor, The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Federal District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Tax Court
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Worcester County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Section
- Section on Poor and Homelessness
- Business Law Section
Pro Bono Activities and Associations
- Volunteer Lawyers Service Project
- Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts