Born and raised in Worcester County, Attorney Robert Kovacs is passionate about helping his community thrive. To this end, he always strives to offer exceptional legal services. He is so committed to the community's success that he often provides free or low-cost legal services through various non-profit clinics around the Worcester area.
Mr. Kovacs and his wife Kelly are the proud parents of three children. They can often be found outdoors with their family, enjoying hiking, skiing, and other activities.
In numerous years serving Worcester County, his firm has helped thousands of families and individuals navigate the most difficult legal situations. Attorney Kovacs is a Board Certified Consumer Bankruptcy Lawyer in Massachusetts.
- Bachelor of Arts, Fairfield University
- Jurist Doctor, The Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Federal District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Tax Court
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Section
- Section on Poor and Homelessness
- Business Law Section
Pro Bono Activities and Associations
- Volunteer Lawyers Service Project
- Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts