Worcester Bankruptcy Attorney
Which Chapter is right for you?
Chapter 7 filing allows you to:
- Discharge unsecured bank loans and/or credit cards
- Immediately stop harassing collection calls
- Eliminate overdue medical bills
- Eliminate certain tax problems
- Eliminate certain court judgments
- End wage garnishments
- Release frozen bank accounts
- Stop harassing collections calls
- Keep your car, home and all your other assets
Chapter 11 is for businesses and individuals and allows you to:
- Prevent foreclosure of valuable real estate property long enough to either sell or develop the property.
- Protection from Creditors and Tax Levies
- End Creditor collections
- Reduce Monthly Operating Expenses
- Restructure your debt to a manageable level
Primarily for family farmers and is a hybrid between a Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. It provides similar legal options, however you must meet certain eligibility to qualify.
Chapter 13 allows you to:
- Make a reasonable monthly payment based on your income and expenses, not on your debt
- Save your home from foreclosure
- Completely eliminate second mortgages and equity lines and keep your home
- Retain all your assets
- Stop harassing collection calls
As you can see, whatever your situation is, there is a legal option to assist you. The bankruptcy lawyer from Kovacs Law, P.C. would like the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your situation. Then together we will be able to determine the best way to proceed for you, bringing the most reasonable resolution to you, your family and your future. Once we carefully review your financial situation we will be able to properly advise you regarding the type of bankruptcy filing you may be eligible for. Contact our office to find out what you qualify for.
Contact a Worcester and Framingham Bankruptcy Law Attorney from Kovacs Law, P.C. to assist you with bankruptcy filing and debt collection.